Thursday 12 March 2015

2015 HeadBoy & HeadGirl

Tamavua, Suva -

HeadGirl Savaira Veikoso and HeadBoy Opeti Salaba with their proud parents.

"With Great Power comes Great responsibility."
These were the words of Savaira Veikoso, our HeadGirl for 2015. She was honored and inducted as the school headgirl on February 10th, 2015.

"I'm very excited because this badge comes with a lot of new responsibility," Savaira said. "The badge means a lot to me and I want to give my best to meet the school's expectations." She thanked the teachers for having faith in her.

HeadBoy, Opeti Salaba, said it was a great feeling to be chosen as headboy, even though it came with great responsibilities. "I'm very excited and the badge is a sign of the school's trust in the qualities i have to lead my peers. Being the headboy is also a challenge where you show your leadership and capabilities," Opeti said.
He stands ready to assist and help the teachers, and lead by example to his fellow students. "I want to serve my school and fulfill my duties to the best of my abilities."

HEADBOY : Opeti Salaba
HEADGIRL : Savaira Veikoso
DEPUTY HEADBOY : Lolohea Lomu & Mosese Maiwiriwiri
DEPUTY HEADGIRL : Emma Aitcheson & Elizabeth Vesikula




No comments:

Post a Comment